Sunday, June 7, 2009

Rosacea is growing

Hello again! Let's continue...

Today,

I realised that reddening (blushing) of my face especially increases after drinking hot tea and have now developed papules and pustules over my cheeks.

I work as a cook at a local restaurant and found out that working over the hot stove worsens this flushing. My work is very stressful and the working environment is very busy.

I am very concerned by my facial appearance like every woman and embarrassed that I'm perceived as being an alcoholic despite my uncommon ingestion of alcohol. My employer has been saying negative things about my appearance and has ask me to wear more makeup while at work since the customers can see me from the seating area.

Things going worse... I've gotta find a solution..

See you in the next post..

No comments:

Post a Comment