Friday, June 5, 2009

Rosacea Face

First I thought that I have some acne on my face altough they have too much redness.
I learned many people misunderstand this condition after I thought I have just acne like other people. They were not acne, my doctor friend told me.
I tried using more soap, keeping my face clean with it but no luck. Especially when i am shy my redness increased a lot. This is awful, isn't it?

My doctor said that i shouldn't use normal soaps to clean my face. Rosacea makes the skin sensitive. I learned that choosing the right products for my face was important.

I've tried some handmade natural things that my friends told me. No luck again. Unfortunately my redness never go away.

Then I started researching about this condition. I found out that women are more likely to have rosacea. It's not good. We are the people most care about their face and skin, and we have this bad disorder. It's not fair:)

I have to work now. So, I will continue my story in the next post.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment