Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Rosacea Treatment

Hello again!
I haven't been writing for a while.. I was busy with a lot of things.
In this month my rosacea has got better! I've been using "iS Clinical
Pro-Heal Serum Advance" for about 1 month. It's like a miracle..

Dryness, redness, pain, irritation , everthing is gone!

I am also continuing to use my cleanser and redness relief soothing cream. They are really great for rosacea as i mentioned before.



I'd like to put a new photo of my face here.. it's amazing!

I bought all products i use from http://www.rosacea-skincare.com
check out, you will find whatever you need..

2 comments:

  1. Thats really great to see people getting rid of rosacea. thanks for sharing.
    Why Rosacea is so common in u.s

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really awesome to see gorgeous face ! no pimples no spot.
    Obagi Rosacea

    ReplyDelete